New Hope is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
New Hope welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore, we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which call for a response;
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- We deal with it quickly and politely;
- We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have things wrong, and information on any action taken etc.
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at management level.
If you have feedback or a complaint – Step One
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact New Hope by email, post, telephone or in person. In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by a fundraising staff member who may resolve the issue. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
New Hope Residential Centre
Tel: 01 451 2346
We are open Monday to Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.