New hope is a safe place to recover from addiction. We provide supported housing for men who want to change from a life of addiction and homelessness to abstinence and recovery. We provide a 12-month programme of supports in 3 stages. Stage 1 includes community detox, key working, and daily group work. Stage 2 you will be supported to your employment and education choices. Stage 3 is move-on accommodation and aftercare support promoting integration sustaining of own tenancy.
“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
New Hope Residential Centre is a Christian charity that exists to enable men who are seeking change from a life of homelessness and addiction to lifelong abstinence through supported housing with drug and alcohol rehabilitation supports
- Support and enable men in addiction to return to family, community, and employment.
- To support and enable clients to eliminate all substance abuse including cigarettes and methadone.
- To provide a life changing cutting edge service to our clients,
- To provide safe, secure, and quality supported housing to our clients,
- To continuously strive to ensure best practice in delivery of service and property maintenance.
- To promote links with other service providers for the benefit of our clients,
- To be a national voice for drug and alcohol abstinence.
New Hope provides a framework through which service users are offered a range of integrated supports tailored to meet their needs and create an individual rehabilitation pathway. Detox begins prior to admission under the care of the GP. One to one support is agreed, monitoring is carried out through monthly assessment, achievements and goal setting agreed with the client are a very important part of the programme. Each resident will be supported to educational and employment outcomes to meet their individual needs and preferences.